(For CBSE 12th Class)
1. Physical Fitness-AAHPER
2. Skills of any one Team Game of choice from the given list*
4. Record File**
10 Marks 10 Marks 05 Marks 05 Marks
* Athletics, Basketball, Football, Handball, Hockey, Kho Kho, Rifle Shooting, Unified Basketball (Differently-Abled Children) and Volleyball.
** Record File shall include:
Practical 1. Practical 2. Practical 3. Practical 4. Practical 5.
Modified AAHPER administration for all items.
Conduct Barrow 3 Item Test on 10 students.
Procedure for Asanas, Benefits and Contradiction for any two Asanas each lifestyle disease.
Procedure for administering Senior Citizen Fitness Test for 5 elderly family members.
Any one game of your choice out of the list above. Labelled diagram of field and equipment Rules, Terminologies and Skills)
1. It is suggested that Unit No. III and VII may be taught by following the Principle of Learning by Doing.
2. Content is designed to complete the syllabus between 120-140 period.........CONTENTS- GAMES AND SPORTS
1. ATHLETICS (TRACK AND FIELD)
8. RIFLE SHOOTING
9. UNIFIED BASKETBALL (DIFFERENTLY ABLED CHILDREN)
11. AAPHER TEST
12. BARROW FITNESS TEST
13. RIKLI AND JONES TEST (For Senior Citizen Fitness)